Redefine Skin Texture – Coffee Beans
An Ayurvedic formula face park cleanses your skin naturally and exfoliates gently to remove dead cells on upper layer of skin, which ultimately gives shining and glowing skin. Coffee Beans in scrub help to achieve great skin texture.
Aqua, Glyceryl Monostearate, Light Liquid Paraffin, Walnut Shell Pwder, Coffee beans Powder, Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Acrylic Polymer (Carbopol), Triclosan, Vitamin E acretate, Phenoxyenthanol, Perfume, Color.
Impressive Facial Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee is known to be the most powerful spice known for brightening skin.
- Researches show coffee is a wonderful source of anti-inflammatory properties like polyphenols and hydrocinnamic acid that help reduce inflammation and soothe red, inflamed breakouts
- The caffeine in coffee acts as a stimulant in improving the circulation of blood that moves through veins on skin
- It is also known to be good for face skin as it may instantly give glowing, fresh and youthful skin.
- Researchers found that applying a coffee scrub on face helps in getting rid of sun spots, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles
- It may help to generate new skin cells too
- Many do not know that coffee scrub may help reduce puffiness by effectively getting rid of tired puffy eyes
The caffeine in coffee may restrict the blood vessels and the scrub may act as a stimulant to give a less tired looking eyes
Give a gentle wash to your face. Apply a layer on skin from forehead to neck. Avoid applying on eyes, lips, heavy pimples & cut skin. Let it dry up to 10-15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Pat your face dry.